Thursday, May 13, 2010

Path Tokens a Beta Concept

StormKnight of the FFG forums inspired to create a set of tokens that can be used to create “bridge” between to full maps.

Now the rules for these are still in flux, but I have a few ideas.

paths.jpg Here is a test set it needs printed at 7.6 in. x 9.5 in. You can then punch them out with a 1 1/4 circle paper punch (or you can cut them out, if your awesome with scissors. I’ve included two entry points, three action circles (which could double as Objective Circles) and two colors of paths circles.

Now I would use these to create a “tunnel” between the Catacombs Map and The Castle map (If you have Novgorod you’ll have two copies of the Castle Map). I’ve played a game with both maps and entry points became somewhat confused.

You could also use them to connect my tile sets, available to the right. I welcome any other ideas or suggestions.

The background texture is courtesy of Ryan Ellis.