Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Bonus Token

Well my furnace is back on line, so…

Here is a rather quickly done Christmas Token, but I kind of like it. I created this at my wife’s request.

Silent Night, Stille Nacht.

silent nightneutral back

An unnatural hush fell over the battle field, all the guns were silent, the bombs ceased to fall from the sky…

You may only use this token on December 24th or 25th.

Ability – Once per game you may discard this token, and then no character in the game may use a firearm of any kind, nor may they use hand grenades or other “explosive” hardware.

This effect lasts two complete Game Turns.

This token follows all normal Bonus Token rules on Page 81 of the Revised Rules of Play.

I’m sorry for the delay and the quick and dirty graphics, remember to print these out at approximately one and a quarter inches.

I’ll post a PDF later if I can find the time.