Monday, December 13, 2010

Olga Valecheve Updated

Thanks to Rhydderch from the FFG Tannhauser forums, I looked in to getting a scan of the At 43 character art for Sgt. Anastasiya Tymofiyeva from the Red Blok army book, now with that in hand along with just about every other piece of art produced for AT 43 I’ve complete the first draft of the character with tokens, stats, and bio. Doc Savage helped out on the text, and with the color on the rule sheet.

First the new character card in JPG format…

novgorod card olga

You’ll need to print this at 5.5 by 5.5 inches and mount it on some card board. I’ll be posing the back image at a later date.

Next the two page rule sheet also in JPG, I may post a PDF later.

olga page one copyolga page two copy

As always click on the pic to get a full size version (remember they’re really big). These are formatted for 8.5 by 11 inches (full bleed).

Finally the token sheet, I’ll be posting this in PDF simply because it maintains the token size better. Click on the image below and it will take you to the PDF on Google Docs.

Microsoft Word - olga token sheet.docx10

There is a chance the PDF may not look as good on the screen as it prints, as it is optimized for printing and not viewing.

Well there you go my first full character conversion for AT 43 minis.

I hope that you all enjoy, and please tell me if you find a mistake.