Thursday, December 16, 2010

Phantom Division Rule Sheets

I’ve been working on rule sheets for each of the new characters I’m making to create a complete Phantom Division Squad. The entire squad will be faction loyal Matriarchy so you will be able to mix these guys into other units. Now, the following rule sheets are 3rd Drafts and still subject to change, if anyone spots any mistakes please let me know by leaving a comment. I’m aware the grey on the special item boxes is a little too light, and I’ll fix that if I do another version of these. Also, I only have a good picture of Vlad, I used a blurry pic of the fig for Boris, but I didn’t worry about character pics for the the Troopers.

Here we go…

BORIS RULE SHEET copy

VLAD RULE SHEET copy

STRELSKY RULE SHEET copy

SOLDATY RULE SHEET copy