Saturday, December 18, 2010

Token Sheet PDFs for the Phantom Division

Here is the final piece of the Phantom Division puzzle, the token sets. I’m hoping that some of you will take the opportunity to print all this out and do some play testing, so of the abilities are a little rough and some outside input would be helpful.

Here are the links for the PDFs on Google Docs.

VLAD TOKEN SETBORIS TOKEN SETSOLDATY TOKEN SETSTRELSKY TOKEN SET

Also here are the links to the previous articles containing all the other necessary components for the Phantom Division.

PHANTOM DIVISION RULE SHEETS

PHANTOM DIVISION CHARACTER CARDS

Again the token sheets may look blurry but should print out fine, please let me know if they don’t and I’ll see if I can resolve the issue.

If there are any changes I’ll let you know.

Thanks.