Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Question to the audience?

My health, and overall lack of free time have made it imposable to devote as much as six hours to a new Tannhauser University article.

So I’m posing a question to you guys the readers.

I have a YouTube account, and a standard definition camcorder, would you all like to see some sort of Tannhauser video series, and if so what would you like to see in it?

Some of you may be asking how doing videos will be easier then writing. Well a video shot in one take, takes literally ten minutes, and then I upload it and post it on the blog. Not counting upload time the whole process is like half an hour, and not the four to six hours it takes to write, photograph, and edit my current “how to” style articles.

I’ll be doing some “screen tests” over the next couple weeks, and I may post a preview of what I have in mind.

Please leave any comments or suggestions below.

Thanks for all you support, and I hope I can get this blog rolling again soon.