Friday, June 3, 2011

June 2011 Bonus Token: Der Vaterland

See here for the updated version: Vaterland 2.0.

For the original click below…

The Germans call their home the Fatherland, and they will do anything to protect it and further the goals of the demigod Kaiser.

vaterlandobscura korps back

Rank • If you are equipped with this token when you suffer a wound that would cause your death, you may take an immediate activation moving and/or taking an action. However, you may not spend any command points during this activation. After you activation is complete you are removed from play as a normal causality.

I know that this is like the “Only Unit for the Job” token, but I had this concept before I had the Union Trooper Pack; and I just haven’t been able to think of something new.

But I hope you still enjoy it anyway.