Friday, March 30, 2012

Captain America Preview

I’m starting on my Captain America and the Howling Commandos custom Union team. I’m floating around a lot of ideas right now. And this is my first take on a character sheet for the Captain.

cap ap sheet 1 copy

Also I’m toying with the idea of keeping the Steve Rodgers name, but changing his persona to “Captain Union”, What do you folks think?

As for equipment I’m going to be going very standard for most stuff, and will be following the recent movie more then the comics. So his special object will of course be his shield, and he’ll have a M1911, a Medal of Honor, his Purple Heart, Captain Rank, etc. I’ll be doing the same for most of the commandos as well, but don’t worry I’ll be coming up with some new ways to make things interesting.

One last note this sub-faction won’t have any troopers, as the Union already has great Commando troopers. The exact number of heroes to chose from will probably be four, but that’s still up in the air right now.