Today Ron brings us a somewhat unusual mod for Tannhauser. A sort of blending of DUST Tactics open battlefields, and Tannhauser’s individual combat.
To play, the first thing you’ll need to play (other than Tannhauser’s core game of course) is a new map, like this one…
Next, you’ll need a few minor rules conversions.
Rules: (Note: Movement rules are unchanged)
- Objective circles can be used for movement by all characters.
- Action circles can be used for movement by all characters.
- Smoke Grenades affect the circle that they are thrown on, plus all adjacent and secondary adjacent circles.
- Grenades affect the circle that they are thrown on, plus all adjacent circles.
- Range for weapons equals the number of dice you would throw for them (pistol = range 4, machinegun = range 5 and so on).
Finally, you’ll need to try it out and give Ron some feedback, so he can see where to go next.