Monday, August 13, 2012

Slow Days…

It’s been pretty slow around here, we’re in between TH releases, and there’s no major Dust news right now. As for my own projects I don’t have much going on. We’re prepping for a Dust Tactics Tournament for CharCon in mid October, and we’re turning the spare bedroom into a game room with a 4’x8’ table.

In other news I’m continuing to work with FFG on new Tannhauser articles through the end of the year, and I hope to begin working with them on Dust Tactics stories as TH development winds down.

For more on CharCon and the Tournament will be running check out this link:

http://www.charcon.org/showthread.php?1772-Dust-Tactics-Demo-and-Tournament-Organization

One last thing for those of you looking forward to the latest edition of my Tannhauser reference book the Tannhauser Mythopoeia will have to wait till the end of the year. I’m holding off on updates till the last of the TH releases are out.

Well all for now, hopefully things will pick up here soon.